Saturday, May 10, 2014

this week in my kitchen :: lunch edition

 
 
 
"Each day I find myself snapping a picture or two in the kitchen - a pile of ingredients, a table waiting for us to gather around, a sink full of soapy dishes, a cup of tea, dinner as it comes out of the oven - simple, everyday moments in the kitchen. These photos serve as a reminder of days gone by and as encouragement to carry on in this busy kitchen of ours when inspiration is lacking."              -by Heather at beauty that moves

see more 'in my kitchen' inspiration at Beauty the Moves
 
 
 
 



 

 


3 comments:

eeoc said...

Wow, your lunches outdo most of my dinners lately! It all looks great.
Erin

debby emadian said...

Mmm...I love beetroot and that last dish looks scrumptious too. Thanks for sharing.
debx

County Cloth Creations said...

ohh, really it's mostly just dinner left overs :)