Thursday, April 14, 2011

Custom Minky and a Custom Wetbag


Here's another custom order, another really customized custom order. Often I learn so much from my customers when working on a custom order, and gather many ideas to better serve all of you! Here's the specifications on this one...

~each minky topped pad (these are 14.5" length) has a full body of PUL (rather than just the core backed as I usually do it)
~the customer want to be able to identify them as having PUL so I stitched an X on each wing.

The wetbag was customized too, using larger pads may you need a bigger wetbag too. This one is 10" x 10" and is my new dual zipper wet/dry style.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

stitching an X on the wing! perfect...so much better than my current method of memorization!

Love your new wetbag style :)